If there is one thing we tend to obsess over, it is our hair. Not only do we get it done on a regular basis, we usually fuss over it throughout the week and perhaps even multiple times per day.
Unfortunately, very few of us have what we would consider to be “perfect hair.” In fact, we may even dislike our hair for a variety of reasons, most of which we try to change on an ongoing basis.
Love it or hate it, you are stuck with the hair that you have. Rather than being stressed out over the situation, it’s time to learn some tricks that will allow you to take your hair to the next level.
Here are the top 15 hair tips we know you will love!
1. Bobby Pin Trick – Spray a layer of hairspray on your Bobby pins and they will have better grip.
2. Satin and Silk Pillows – Using satin or silk pillows minimizes hair problems. Some of the difficulties that will be less frequently seen are split ends, bed head and the need to wash your hair frequently.
3. Scalp Massage – There is perhaps nothing that feels as good as a scalp massage. You can massage your own scalp while you shampoo your hair for one minute. It improves blood flow to the scalp and aids in hair growth.
4. Wide Toothed Comb – After washing your hair, use a wide toothed comb. A narrowly spaced comb may cause your hair to snag and break.
5. Fake Ponytail – Use this simple trick to extend your ponytail. You can find the instructions here.
6. Spin Pin – For a faster, easier hair bun
7. Fake Full Ponytail – Limp ponytail? Add some body with this simple trick.
8. Pre-Shower Brush – Brushing your hair before you shower helps to minimize tangles and reduces drain clogs.
9. Use Pins Upside Down – It seems that most of us have been using our bobby pins wrong. The wavy side is for grabbing the hair and the straight side pins it down.
10. Curls with No Heat – Follow these instructions and you can curl your hair without heat.
11. Flyaway Hair? Use A Toothbrush – Spray hairspray on your toothbrush to targe the flyaway hair.
12. Know your Curls – Who know they were named?
13. Blow Dry Waves – Follow these instructions for a great look.
14. Hair Mask for Split Ends – Mix 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp honey and 1 egg yolk. Apply it to the ends of your hair once every 2 weeks before washing.
15. How to Brush – Most people don’t know what the brushes are for. Here is an easy to understand explanation.
Be sure to share these awesome tips with your friends on Facebook